In the March-April Editor’s Page, I applauded the International Powered Access Federation for setting up an access platform accident-reporting database but noted that some of the numbers left me wondering whether the fledgling system was catching all the accidents.
- WireCo WorldGroup Appoints Christopher Ayers President and CEO | Construction News
- JCB Receives Multi-Million Dollar Order from UK Rental Firm | Construction News
- Terex AC 1000 Lifts Pipes in Confined Space | Construction News
- Manitou Announces Vertical-Mast Forklifts with Tier IV Final Engines | Construction News
- Terex Repays Senior Term Bank Debt Four Years Early | Construction News